The following lines outlines my career. In case you would need an extended version of my resume, you could download it here.
- “Search and use of scientific information”, enfocado a ciencias e ingeniería. Carried out from 4/10/2013 to 18/11/2013. University of Valladolid.
- “Sources of specialized information, writing, and editing academic papers”. Carried out from 1/11/2014 to 15/1/2015. University of Valladolid.
- “Immersion courses in English Language”, International University Menéndez Pelayo (Held on A Coruña). Carried out from 24/8/2015 to 28/8/2015.
- Distinction in 2nd year of international baccalaureate, studying the Engineering and Architecture branch in of Bachelor of Science and Technology modality, with a rating of 9.1/10.
- Third place in the Extraordinary School Awards 2011 event, in the area of Castilla y León.
- First place in Liberalisation of Telecommunications Award 2015, specialization of Electronics Systems. National award aimed to the best Final Project and academic record, organized by AEGITT, prize of 1000€.
Final Degree Project: "Simulation of defects in amorphous germanium". Awarded in national category (see awards section).
Master dissertation: "Characterization and dynamics of Si self-interstitial clusters by self-learning kinetic Monte Carlo simulations".
- Best GPA Master Award with a rating of 9.58/10.
© 2017 diegocalvoruiz.xyz